It’s a Party!
Get out a pen and mark down our OPEN HOUSE on your calendar! Bring a friend — heck, bring 10! There are SO MANY REASONS that you will want to warm up your car and put on your boots to come see us.
Thursday, January 14, 2016 7 – 9 pm
Meet our practitioners/coaches and find out more about about our services:
- What IS Live Cell Analysis and how can it help me figure out my health game plan?
- How can Dr. Lisa help me with my health issues? What naturopathic services are covered by my health benefits?
- What is Ideal Protein all about?… Will this weight loss program even work?
- How can Reflexology help me become more relaxed and aid in my health journey?
- FREE demos: Body Mass Indexing, Naturopathic Bodywork techniques, Electrodermal Testing, Live Cell Analysis
Meet Amanda Stepenko, former member of the Canadian Women’s Bobsled team — find out more about the line of products that she promotes and how they are designed specifically for women’s health. (She is also a wealth of information on fitness and nutrition.)
Ask our registered nurse and weight loss coach, Joanne Weller, more about the Ideal Protein program. Sample the ready-made products that help make the program so easy! (Bring a friend and receive a FREE Ideal Protein food product during your first week on the program — or during your next visit, if you are already a member.)
Enter for some awesome door prizes.
Sample foods that are good for you and find out more about integrating raw, whole foods into your daily diet. Meet Keri Lynn McPhillamy, founder of TriPow Greens.
ALSO, all supplements will be on sale for 15% OFF the regular price.* You will also have the opportunity to buy service packages at big discounts!
We cannot wait to see you! You are a valued customer and friend!
*Sale does not include Ideal Protein or specialty homeopathic products.