While conventional medicine treats the symptoms, Live Blood Analysis works to correct the underlying problems.The analysis is combined with nutritional therapy to provide a natural way of caring for your health.
The largest advantage of Live Blood Analysis is its ability to pick up health problems in their earliest stages.
At Healthworks Nutrition we look at both a live blood sample and a dried blood sample to get a complete view of what your body looks like.
The Live Sample will show:
- Oxygen carrying capabilities of the red blood cells
- Hormonal imbalances
- Circulation problems
- Yeast and bacterial infections
- Blood parasites
- Liver stress and/or damage
- Cholesterol, plaque and triglycerides
- A host of other factors
- Lymphatic congestion
- Thyroid congestion
- Heart stress
- Chemical toxicity
- Bowel toxicity and/or other colon problems
- Free radical toxicity
- Other problems in the body indicated by waste byproducts
Appointment Length: 45 minutes
Preparation: Fast all food and beverages, other than water, two hours prior to the appointment